Female Wellness Mugwort Bath Soak
Korean natural herbal bath
for relaxing, renewing and detoxing
100% natural mugwort herbal bath soak to relax, renew and restore the body.
- Mugwort (Yak-Ssuk, in Korean) has been associated with women’s health in Korea. For this reason, you often find mugwort-infused baths in Korean women's public bathhouses.
- Relaxes sore muscles and tension throughout the body and warms the body for a healthy blood flow.
- Mugwort has a rich aromatic scent and this will create a aromatherapeutic bath to rejuvenate the mind, body and soul.
- For all skin types, Cruelty-Free and Vegan, TSA-Friendly, Free of alcohol/paraben, artificial coloring and synthetic fragrances.
Made with 100% natural Dried Mugwort Herbs.
- Mugwort is rich in vitamin A, which builds resistance against externals, so taking a bath with mugwort infused water is effective in removing toxins from the body.
Dried mugwort herbs in a powder form sealed in an individual pouch. (5 individual soaks per pack)
- Hygienically packed to prevent bugs or externals from entering.
- Each pouch can be used multiple times depending on the purpose.
- After the last use, you may upcycle the web mugwort powder by cutting the pouch and using it as a natural fertilizer to nourish your plant.