Time To Wellness Whole Body Wash
Whole body wash for cleansing and balancing
- Wash your entire body from top to bottom including your most intimate areas while maintaining pH balance.
- By mixing ingredients from the East and the West, this unique extract is packed with Vitamins to hydrate and nourish the skin. The subtle natural Hinoki essential oil delivers a more pleasurable shower to feel clean and fresh all day long.
- Free of harsh chemicals, the formula cleanses skin and intimate areas without causing any irritation.
The mix of Western herb (parsley extract) and Eastern herb (angelica leaf extract) will nourish the most delicate parts of women's bodies.
- Parsley extract: is packed with Vitamin A, C, B and is a powerful antioxidant that strengthens the skin barrier.
Angelica leaf/ root extract: is a well-known Korean herb that helps regulate the menstrual cycle and stimulate blood circulation. Many Korean women drink angelica root tea for reproductive health.
Bifida Ferment Lysate: A probiotic ingredient that protects the skin from external aggressions and helps maintain hydration.
- Other key ingredients: Mimosa Tenuiflora Bark Extract (Soothing), Safflower Seed Oil (Hydration), Hinoki Oil
Full list of ingredients:
Water, Lauryl Glucoside, Coco-glucoside, Glycerin, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Lauryl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Coco-Betaine, Sodium Chloride, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Oil, Sodium Phytate, Petroselinum Sativum (Parsley) Extract, Angelica Archangelica Leaf Extract, Saponaria Officinalis Extract, Mimosa Tenuiflora Bark Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil.
Watery gel texture that transforms into soft foam. A little goes a long way in lathering the entire body.